- Between the 1st of October 2016 and 31st of May 2017 the municipal beaches do not have life guards on duty.
- The closest public toilets can be found at the Espai la Senieta (15, Avda. Madrid) and are open Monday through Friday from 8am o 9pm and at the multi-purpose hall (Ctra. Moraira-Calpe) open Monday through Friday from 10:30am to 1:30pm and from 5:30pm to 10pm.
- For hygiene reasons pets are not allowed on the beaches of the municipality.
- Between the 15th of November 2016 and 15th of March 2017 the alga (Posidonia Oceanica) and other plants will not be cleaned as this measure prevents any type of erosion along the coast and its beaches caused by the waves.
- Between the 15th of November 2016 and 9th of April 2017 the showers on the El Portet and Les Platgetes beaches will not supply any water to help saving one of our most precious assets.
EMERGENCY / NOTFALL: 112
LOCAL POLICE / LOKALE POLIZEI: 96 574 0946